Friday, October 22, 2010

What is your music?

I grew up good ol' West Texas, where country was every where, except my house. I grew up with a dad who believed Rock was the way to go, no country or anything else....just good rock. I grew up loving Pink Floyd, The Who, The Doors, and anything classic rock. To this day I still love to put on some awesome Pink Floyd, and just enjoy it. Music was awesome then, and you don't hear things like that anymore. Now I chose Alternative Rock, and love it (even my dad says it's good!). But I always enjoy the classics. A bad thing about classic music and me though is that my dad listened to it non-stop on our long summer RV trips so it now can put me sleep very quickly.

So I want to know...what is your type of music? What did you grow up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment