Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wow I need school!

I have been out of school for two weeks i think and i am already bored out of my mind! I'm the type of person who most of the time must be busy with something! I forgot how crazy i am without school! I don't go back till the middle of January either so still a month left pretty much. So, what am I going to be doing with my time? Crafting! I joined a Mel Brooks themed craft swap (he is my all time favorite person!) and I am working on Christmas presents, still not enough for me! I am thinking about teaching myself to sew better, I can do enough to get by, and can put rank on uniforms but not much else. I would go back to my challenge but I already used up majority of my supplies since then.
So, here's to learning my sewing  machine inside and out! Plus finishing my Christmas crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment