Monday, December 13, 2010

Mmm yarn

I have really fallen in love with yarn and crocheting. I do it everyday for hours, and I'm always looking at yarn online or at Joanns. Luckily Caroline loves yarn too so since she is always with me she is happy, as long as i let her pick out yarn sometimes. I recently joined Ravelry and love the site. I love going on there to look at all the pretty things people have made from simple yarn, and also the yarn people have made. I do the same thing on Craftster as well, and would love to try out some true homespun yarn. Once Christmas is over I am going to buy some really pretty homespun yarn to make into something, and I am even considering trying to spin myself, because who really could resist soft roving?!

So here is my dream list!

 This roving in awesome orange! And is found at Hungry For Homespun

This yarn is sooo pretty! And is found at Frolic 'n Fibers

As far as drop spindles there are so many to choose from! Many are plain and cheap so I will probably start with one of those before getting a really pretty one. Can't wait till after Christmas so I will be done with making gifts and start this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment