Friday, January 14, 2011

She's a maniac, maniac!

Hubby always sings that song, and it is stuck in my head like it is almost every week. I think it fit for today though! I did a long workout today, and I'm very proud of myself. I walked for 10 minutes (warm up and cool down 5 min each), and then ran half a mile. I had to go get Jase from school, fix them lunch, lay Caroline down for nap, but then I went to swim. I ended up swimming a mile today, and although I'm tired I feel great! I'm very proud of myself! This weekend is just running, with swimming starting again on Monday, can't wait!

As for the crafting, still working on my swap stuff and sewing when I can. I'm also still working on my mom's huge Tech blanket that I'm crocheting...sigh...I'm ready for it to be done!! No more TECH! Guess I better go work on it though...

Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment