Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's time to focus!

I checked my school e-mail this morning, after getting to sleep in yay!, and there was an e-mail from last week titled "2012 Graduates". Am i really that close to finishing? Yes I am! This is my last year in college, and since hubby will be here next May I am going to walk across that stage. So I am excited about this being my last year, but that means it's almost pay back loan time. I'm sure many of you know where I am coming from about this. I want my payments to either be gone or very small once I graduate so I don't have to work. I love being a stay at home mom, and the only reason I am even getting my degree is because if something happens to hubby I am going to need it. I hope nothing does, but with his job it's my reality.

So, it is time to focus! I need to get more money into my savings account (is it weird we have three savings accounts??), but how shall I go about doing this?! My photography doesn't move much, so I  am at a loss. If you have any ideas they are more than welcome! I am also going to start doing mystery shopping again, did a little bit in NC, and anything else I can think of. Probably if i stopped crafting i could put more in there, but I need my sanity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment