Friday, February 25, 2011

San Diego County Fair

This summer is once again the huge San Diego fair, and I am going to be entering into both the photography and crochet competition areas. Well, photography maybe, I am still unsure about that one after seeing some of the past ones. The crochet one I am without a doubt entering in with a very large project. I am not going to say what it is because I'm not sure exactly if my idea will work, but if it does it will legend....wait for it... dary! (I think i watch to much HIMYM). If I can pull off the main part of my idea then I'm moving forward with the huge project, but I will not be revealing until I submit it at the fair. Winners will be announced on a great day, June 10th my birthday!, so getting a ribbon for something I entered would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment