Monday, March 7, 2011

Roving dyed dried and folded

All the roving we did is nice and dry now, and folded into lovely braids to keep it small and safe till I spin it up. My two Easters look completely different from each other, but that is ok. I am going to crochet Caroline a cardigan for Easter Sunday with it, and that should spread out the color to make them look a lot a like. I'm not sure what I want to do make out of Jase's roving or Caroline's for that matter, but I will make sure to make them something special since they dyed it themselves. Oh and Caroline is in charge of dying from now on! Her's is beautiful and I can't wait to spin it! It was going to be a night of spinning tonight but nothing on TV really so I spent 2 hours needle felting Gir from Invader Zim for hubby. It's cute, he will of course love it, but nothing awesome. I will share him tomorrow though.

Here is the finished roving though! ---- I'm over my photo limit so everything has to be uploaded to Flickr then posted on here....ugh

Easter 1
Easter theme

Easter 2
Easter

Caroline's
Done by my 18 month old!

Jase's
My 3 year old's

No comments:

Post a Comment