Monday, September 5, 2011

Sock Loom

Yesterday I made a trip to Joanns with a 50% off coupon in hopes that my tiny Joanns would have Martha Stewarts new Knitting and Weaving Loom Kit, but they don't. But while looking at the looms they did have I noticed a sock loom I have been looking at for awhile. It's adjustable so I would be able to make everyone in the family knit socks, which is great! As much as I love knitting with needles my hands don't agree and it's extremely painful so I am giving it up for good. Knitting looms will allow me to keep knitting though without the pain!

I have been playing with it this morning while enjoying the weather, and I have to say... I love it! It is very easy to use, no pain, and even if you have never knit anything in your life you could do it. So, if you are thinking about loom knitting, I highly recommend it!

sock loom

No comments:

Post a Comment