Monday, October 10, 2011

Vista Fiber Fiesta

Saturday we drove an hour up north to Vista, CA to go the fiber fiesta. I stupidly forgot my camera and hate myself for it! It was a wonderful event, lots of spinners sitting and spinning on gorgeous wheels, and people everywhere grabbing up yarn and fiber. There were only a few vendors but they were great! So I'm sure you all want to see the yummyness that I got, so here it is!

1.5 lbs of Alpaca for $20 seriously! Thats dirt cheap, and it is amazing fiber!
1.5 lbs of alpaca
alpaca

4 oz of Merino/Tussah Silk
merino and tussah silk

Silk cocoons without the worms
silk cacoons
silk cacoons

Last but of course not least, a hand carved crochet hook
hand carved crochet hook

Also that day I got my wonderful twindle in the mail yay! I'm not a blue person but it spoke to me!
twindle
twindle

No comments:

Post a Comment