Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Photography and Mike's Farm

I've been trying for years to figure out what I wanted to get my Bachelors in, I have my associates in Computer Science but wasn't interested in going any further in that. I tried out Real Estate and liked enough to go through with it, but when I told Sloan and my mom that I was going back in Jan to finish up they said they were thinking I should do something else. Sloan said he wasn't sure what, but my mom said photography. She kept on me about photography and then Sloan chimed in. So after a week of listening to them and thinking, I took the plunge and applied. I got into the Art Institute and start Nov 12th. I told Sloan and he surprised me with a Canon Rebel T1i DSLR camera! (And the new Michael Buble cd) Now all I need is a 55-200mm lens for it and all the programs for the classes. I'm excited! Since we are about to move to Cali we are going to buy a house and Sloan wants to find a house that has room for a studio for me :) I love my husband! He's awesome!

On Saturday we went to Mike's Farm to go on a hayride and get pumpkins. It was tons of fun! Jase loved it, and Caroline slept the whole time in her moby wrap. We didn't stay to long because it started raining so we didn't get to do everything. But, we are going back Saturday with our neighbors who we have become very good friends with.

We also found out that things for my oldest sister-in-law are not good at home right now, so she is going to be moving in with us in Cali. I knew this was coming, she's been wanting to move in with us for awhile and I would rather her be with us than some random person. Plus I want her to be able to be a kid. I want her to know what it is like to not have a care in the world and just have fun. Not have to clean and raise siblings like a parent. I did the same thing for Sloan and I still to this day refuse that he cleans in anything in house because he grew up cleaning while I did not. So I am adding a 20 yr old child to my life but I'm happy about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment