Saturday, November 14, 2009

Texas, School, Bows and Tutus

This is going to be an insane week for me, but I LOVE being busy! I started school on Thursday for photography through the Art Institute and I'm loving it! Right now I'm doing drawing which I have always loved art. My mom use to enroll me in summer art classes all the time when I was younger, and I always enjoyed it. Sunday, the 22nd, we leave for Texas. It takes us three days to get there so I have to do all my homework for next week this week. Luckily I have already finished this weeks homework so it wont be bad.

Not only do I have homework but I signed up for Jacksonvilles Downtown Fall Festival this Saturday. I need to make some more bows and tutus for it. I was suppose to be at one today but the lady in charge screwed me over. I went to check it out today and there were a ton of people selling tutus and bows. Not trying to be full of myself but mine are better. Majority of mine I hide the snap clip so when it's in your hair you just see a bow thats it. I personally think it looks better. Well their were a tiny crappy bow on a plain snap clip for $5-10! Are you kidding me?! Mine are $2! Their tutus...oh gosh...they looked very cheap and they wanted $50! FIFTY! Seriously?! The whole time I was there I never once saw someone buy something from them, don't blame them. I'm not doing this for the money, it's my therapy or sanity time, and I figure that since I'm making so much I might as well try to sell them.

Back to Texas though.... we were suppose to go for Christmas but Sloan's "lovely" boss isn't allowing anyone to go home for Christmas. So we bumped it up a month which is fine. I'm ready to be around Texans again! Ahhh Texans, people born with manners and without hick accents. It's like heaven! I'm not ready to deal with my mother-in-law though...

So it's going to be a busy week for me! YAY! Homework, bows, tutus, headbands, and packing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment