Friday, May 28, 2010

The New ME!

It was time for a change for me, I have looked the same since...well..I was 14 probably! (Minus the lovely baby fat and loose skin from the kids of course!!!)  I have been working hard on loosing the weight and I'm doing good. But yesterday was my big change! I cut off all my hair! I have not had hair shorter than shoulder length for at least 15 years so this was huge for me. I am donating 14" to Locks of Love and 2" more got cut off...who knew I had that long of hair!!! Although it's hard to get the hang of keeping my horrible wavy/curly/frizzy hair tame when it's short I do love the short hair. I straightened it in 5 mins yippee!! Now thats awesome for a mom with 2 babies! :) Plus I feel better about myself too which helps!

2 comments:

  1. Where are the pictures?? I'll go stalk your facebook lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! it is always fun to change things up! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete