Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Challenge Day 1

Yesterday was my first day of my challenge, and I did pretty good considering I was dying from the 113 degree weather (where the hell did that come from?!). I crocheted Peanut a sweater since he's a huge baby when it's cold, and painted all but 4 canvases. Today is jewelry, which I am positive I can finish them all tonight after the kids go to bed. I just make scrabble tiles with my photos on them, then put them on necklaces, bracelets, and rings. It's a pretty fun little craft, you should try it out! I am also going to crochet something today, probably Reeses a sweater, and start on a Texas Tech blanket for my mom's Christmas present (Thats going to be a hard one since I'm a Texas fan! lol) The kids don't care when I crochet thankfully, so it's easy to do while sitting in the toy room with them.But, if i set down my hook Caroline "crochets" haha it's so cute to watch her try! Then she usually steals my hook...sigh...I have lost 5 to her!

So have a good day everyone! I hope you have a crafty day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment