Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wine Cork Board

We have a ton of pine cones in our backyard that we are going to make into Christmas trees in Dec to decorate our house. I wanted something they could stand on and got the idea to find bulk wine corks when I opened a new bottle of wine last week. I found 100 on E-bay for $5 woohoo! I didn't need that many but oh well :) Since i have no many left over I made a wine cork board for my little area to put business cards and concert tickets on. It's very small but i like the size, and the frame was dirt cheap! Now i just need to find the "safe place" I put my Conan tickets! They belong up there with my other favorites, Jim Gaffigan and Bon Jovi :) What can I say this has been an awesome year! And i get to do it all over again next year!

Blogger is cropping it for some reason, so for a larger view simply click the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment