Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pink

Flowers picked out by my daughter
The Flowers Miss Caroline picked for our Kitchen
Pink and I have never really been friends. It's an ok color and I warming up to it, but I will always be obsessed with orange. My little girl on the other hand has chosen that pink is her best friend, but of course Hello Kitty is her one true love. Caroline wants anything pink, ask her what she wants to wear "pink", let her pick out a toy at the store she;ll make a bee line for something pink. If it's pink Hello Kitty, watch out because she will race to get it. And for those that don't  know she is 18 months old. Yes love affairs can start early it seems. It's so interesting to watch her become this super girly pink loving, dress wearing, little girl, because I have never been like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment