Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Vet #5

Today Mr Reeses and I went to see yet another vet. I was still not being able to make him go pee, which is dangerous for his health. So since it is Sunday we had only one choice, the ER vet in the town over, it cost me $60 but it was worth every penny. This vet listened to me about how I have tried and tried to express his little bladder but I just can not get it. So she kindly messed with his bladder until we found a good position that works! Now if you are interested in this YouTube it, there are a few videos of people showing how they express, I can't tell you how many times I watched this. They didn't help, and our new position is nothing like they showed. But, it works! We have to do it in the bathtub and he has to get a bath after but he is empty! I'm part of a great IVDD board for support through this and they have asked I do a video for YouTube since so many people struggle with this. So I have to order a new charger for the camera (the one thing we lost in the move!), but should have a lovely video of this by next week (depends on Amazon free shipping).

Other than that we had a normal Easter. Egg dye, hunt, candy and deviled eggs. The kids enjoyed their afternoon, and I was able to enjoy it now that it seems our stress is over. Fingers crossed it stays this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment