Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Flowers

Yesterday I was having horrible anxiety for some odd reason, so I went to fun Home Depot with miss Caroline to find some color for our house and to help me calm down. If you haven't learned yet I love orange, red, yellow, black and white so of course we went with those colors! I also got my all time favorite flower, calla lily, I'm obsessed with that flower. Right now they are sitting by our front step on some stone samples from our backyard, hey what else was I going to do with them right?! I painted terra cotta pots, and the kids helped paint the black one (which is why it's a little weird looking).

The kids peeled some of the stucco off the house right there...sigh maybe I need to put the flowers there to hide that!





My all time favorite flower

No comments:

Post a Comment