Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wool Yarn

I spun up some of the black/brown/white mill ends I got a few weeks ago on my new spinner. I thought it was going to be scratchy because as I was spinning it was a bit rough. But, once I set the twist it became this super soft squishy yarn that I can not wait to use! I ended up getting 200 yards 2 ply worsted weight, and already have a project in mind for it! A slouchy hat! I got the pattern and everything :) I'm going to either make it tonight or tomorrow, because tomorrow I am taking little miss Caroline to get my hair chopped off. Some how it got long again, and since hubby works non stop I'm just going to go when Jase is at school. I can't wait to get back to my super short hair, although it is nice to just throw it into a ponytail...but I digress...

Here is my super soft yarn :)
Worsted weight wool

And once I was done with ply I somehow ended up with 100 yards of singles that I have no idea what to do with.
Wool single

No comments:

Post a Comment