Saturday, September 10, 2011

I am so behind

I was going good this whole week with school work, six senior classes has a lot of work, but I love every second. I make sure to get everything done during the day so nighttime is 2-3 hours of GMAT studying. I was doing so awesome when Thursday at 4 pm, the blackout happened. Millions of people without power while it was 100 degrees outside. It was just to hot to read what I needed to, and the kids were extremely fussy because of the heat. That got me behind, then that evening I tried to read with hubby's headlight on but with my eyes it just hurt. So Friday I spent the day catching up just so I could have my Saturday of nothing. Luckily Caroline took a 4 hour nap, the kids slept horrible without their lamps on. I made a huge dent in my 200 Epidemiology terms, and even got all the rest of my quizes done. Saturday of listing new batts and spindles awesome! But no. This morning I was hit with the worst migraine I have ever had in my life. I went completely blind in my left eye and partial in my right. The pain was so intense I almost got hubby to take me to the ER. But I chose to take my heating pad to our dark room and sleep. After a few miserable hours I finally was able to go on with my day, but I was still to sick to do anything. Still am! I couldn't do anything today, such a waste of my free Saturday. I am in hopes I can reading and homework done tomorrow so I can list new items...sigh...I'm so behind with that.

By the way, I'm at 80 sales! Who ever is 100 will get something special with their order :)

No comments:

Post a Comment