Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Hunger Games

So it seems more and more people are reading The Hunger Games since in a few short weeks the movie will be coming out. I am also one who is reading the series, I am on book 3 right now, but went into reading them thinking they wouldn't be as great as people said they were. The reason I say this is because...I hate Harry Potter. There I said it! I can not stand those books or movies, I don't know why, but I don't. So, that was my reason for going into this thinking "I'm not sure..." Midway through Chapter 1 though, I was hooked. I enjoyed every bit of the first book, but enjoyed the ending of the second the most. Now of course like everyone else I am obsessed with the Hunger Games! So much so that I am creating colorways inspired by each of the districts costumes that they wore in the chariots. I am still working on some, but I of course did District 12 first. If you have not read the book the two tributes are dressed in black with a cape that they catch on fire. So think...black...fire...and then look at this...

district 12

Posting soon to the shop! Along with the other 11 districts. Want to get your hands on it? LIKE my Facebook page and find out before anyone when it will go on sale! Simply search "Spinerosity" on Facebook.

And may the odds be forever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment