Thursday, May 7, 2009

It just keeps adding up

Yesterday i hunted down the listing agents e-mail address and sent him a depressing yet mean e-mail. Basicly I told him this is bullshit and we need to know what is going to happen to us. I told him not call me but get the owner to call...so the listing agents calls me...WTF! He tried to talk me into buying a house, ugh! He doesn't give a shit about us he just wants to make money! We don't want to do that, we just want to live worry free for awhile in base housing. I could tell he was upset that he couldn't make money off of us and then said "Well the owner is just really busy". That just sent me over the edge! "I don't care that he is busy, we are in a horrible situation right now, and no one is busy 24 hours a day! He can call at night, on the weekend something!". So he says to me "I'll give him your number and tell him to call you." Yeah I'm sure he did that since we haven't heard from him ugh! Back to the waiting game which I am sick of. I'm staying quiet until Wednesday but that is my last day. Thursday is my OB appointment and I have to tell them that day if I'm moving to Texas.

If all this isn't bad enough, our AC is broken...again! It did this crap last summer where it runs nonstop but doesn't cool. It will maybe get it to like 78 degrees but thats it. It's miserable with my hot flashes and hot natured Jase. Can't get it fixed since we don't know who the damn owner is and its going to be in the 90s Saturday. Luckily we will be gone most of the day for Sloan's squadrens family day that we have to go to but I think I'm going to keep us out of the house until that evening when it cools down or we will die in here.

To add to all of this my pelvis picked this week to get ready for birth, WHY! It's much more painful than it was with Jase, heck it didn't do this till month 9 with him, and it's hard to lift Jase with all this pain. I had to lay on the couch for hours this afternoon with a heating pad on my lower back just to dull the pain...sigh... Jase hates it when I lay on the couch so that was interesting. He did lay down with me for a bit, even brought me stuff to color with him (such a cutie) but he of course got bored which leads to throwing a fit because I'm not entertaining him. :) Toddlers are fun haha Hopefully tomorrow I'll have less pain so Sloan and i can take him to the park or something since he's off tomorrow.

So, basicly this is a horrible week but I'm hoping it will get better. Fingers crossed anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment