Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When i thought it couldn't get worse

It did.... Sloan was denied leave for the first week of June, so if I have to move back to Texas I have to drive alone with Jase for three days. Now I really hate this state, why do we have to be so far away?! UGH! The reason he was denied was because after 3 years in the same shop they are moving him to another one so no leave for awhile. Why after so long are they moving him now?! I know why...because we are ALWAYS screwed over ALWAYS! How the hell am I going to drive three days and stay in scary hotels alone?! Oh and Reeses has to come with me...how am I going to do this?! Yes, we may get to stay here but who knows since the damn owner wont call us. I am stressed to the max about this and i know it's bothering Caroline because she isn't moving anywhere near what she use to. But, how can I not stress about this?! Today it really got to me, i just sat and cried...This isn't fair to us and we wouldn't be in the situation if the guy would just CALL! I have no way to get a hold of him because I don't know who he is. I truely have a feeling we will never hear from him until the last minute since we have the worst luck ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment