Monday, May 11, 2009

Never give up, because its never to late!

I woke up this morning and thought I would e-mail some people about our situation one more time. This time though I included our old landlord, just for the hell of it. We were told in April that he would no longer be our landlord so I never thought about talking to him. Within minutes he e-mailed me back to say "Don't worry you go month to month June 1st". I could cry I am so happy! But yet so mad at myself because I didn't talk to him when all this started! Turns out he can't even get a hold of the owner so we are automatically still under him which is great! He's among a rare few that allow month to month in this town because he is a retired Marine so he understands why some of us need month to month. We are so lucky to have him because he cares, he has shown us many times. So he's going to keep trying to get a hold of the owner and make sure we stay month to month. I feel like a ton of bricks have been lifted off my shoulders!! This is wonderful! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad everything worked out!!! I was getting sad that you were gonna move back to Texas. But yay!!! When will you be getting base housing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have no idea when we will be getting housing, supposedly the first week of August but i doubt it. It's so slow with them building new ones, but hey I'll wait for a new one gladly! haha

    ReplyDelete