Saturday, October 17, 2009

Miserable doesnt even cover it

I am beyond miserable in my own body. I am to the point where I just want to die. It's horrible to think that but thats how I feel. Every day I have a migraine, every day I battle my blood sugar to keep it normal, every day I force myself to eat through the nausea from my migraines because if i didn't I could go into a coma from low blood sugar, and every day I die alittle. I'm sick of it! My kids come first so I ignore how i feel to take care of them and i try to get my mind off how i feel by doing other things. But, you can only do that for so long before it gets to you. My doctor on base can't see me till December, and I just can not wait that long. So I'm going to try to find a doctor out in town to see me ASAP because you know it's bad when dying sounds better than living.....

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I hope you get better soon. My mom used to have real bad migraines and the doctor would give her shots that she had to do herself. I hope that you can take a pill or something to make you better. I would look into going out in town. Or going to the ER if it gets too bad.

    ReplyDelete