Thursday, July 29, 2010

Six A.M.

Both my kids wake up at 7:30 am, Caroline sometimes like to sleep in though, but Jase is always 7:30. I usually wake with him, but this week Sloan gave me the idea to try getting up with him at 6 so I can have me time. At first I thought "no I like sleep" but I tried it anyways. I have to say I like waking up and sitting at my computer doing mindless nothing with coffee in the morning. Gets me ready for my hyper active kids! I do get three hours every night to myself since I put them in bed at 7 pm, but I always seem to be doing homework (same goes for naptime). Guess that's why six am and I are becoming friends.

2 comments:

  1. I set my alarm for 6:30 every day, and only once in a while do I get out of bed at/after 7:00. Personally, I LOVE waking up early because it gives me time to do things for myself, which is usually my time to workout. Also, I feel so much better waking up earlier in the day because I don't feel sluggish during the day. Keep it up because you'll really notice a lot of other changes, GOOD changes, in yourself that take place when you wake up earlier!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it! lol I was doing good with it till I was up last night till 2 am with cramps from hell...so yeah so much for 6 am wake haha

    ReplyDelete