Friday, October 1, 2010

It's October!

It's a two post type of day :)

I love October, it's probably my favorite month, because it is very fall in this house! I decorated for fall a bit yesterday while we finally had a big rain storm (yay!). Now if only it would cool down a bit more! For some reason we are having 80 degree weather with lots of humidity, so no fall feeling like we had all summer. But I digress....
October in the Diaz household means going to the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, and added onto this year apple picking! I can not wait to go! My back has to get better though before we go, but that is ok :) I can't wait to get some apples and make pies, and muffins with them yum! And of course I have to make pumpkin bread with the pumpkins we don't carve, Jase is obsessed with pumpkin bread and is already asking me for it! Guess he knows it is that time of year :)

So what are your plans for October?

No comments:

Post a Comment