Saturday, October 2, 2010

What a waste of 2 days!

After my horrible night Thursday I called my doctor Friday morning and explained that the medicine he gave me did not work. He said I needed to just rest then and that should help...yeah...ok... So for two days I have done nothing but lay on the couch and I hated it! At first i thought oh yay this will be a nice break for me, but after two hours I was going insane. I couldn't really craft because laying down and hot glue don't mix...trust me..so I crocheted but ran out of yarn yesterday. So today i was going insane! But I could tell this morning that my Friday of nothing helped so I sucked it up. About 4 pm i lost it and got up to clean though. I can tell a huge difference in my back, it still hurts but not as bad. I still can't do certain things, but I am at least able to do way more without screaming now. I still feel like I wasted 2 days of my week off though, and I already got e-mails from my teachers saying classes start Monday. In a way I'm glad it hit during my week of off, but then again I'm not. Oh well it is in the past now, and tomorrow is my last day of freedom for the next 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment