Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another Wonderful Day

Reeses is walking almost perfect, he still falls a bit but I don't let that happen much. I'm afraid he is going to hurt himself so if I see him get up I quickly hold his back up for him so he doesn't fall over. He loves it haha Today he told me that he needed to go pee, first time in a week! Other than that he is not doing much, but he is showing lots of improvement.

Today was also great because I made another sale in my Spinerosity store, yay! And, a wonderful lady named Lisa at Gripping Yarn did a trade with me and I got the spindle she made me today! It's a Rose supported spindle made out of Bloodwood. It's so pretty! I fell in love with it the second I unwrapped it, and I can not wait until the kids go to bed so I can play with it! I tried to play with it when I got it but little fingers were grabbing for it :)


Bloodwood Rose Spindle

No comments:

Post a Comment