Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tour de Fleece has begun! + FOs!

Yesterday was the first day of Tour de Fleece, wow almost 5,000 people are signed up for it! Last night I spent my first day of spinning plying like crazy to finish my yarn. I stayed up till almost 1 am (that is late for me!) but I finished!!!! 450 yards of lace BFL, yes lovely lace! I want to use it now! I already found a pattern on Ravelry for a lovely shawl that I would like to crochet. It would be lovely as a shawl because it's light and extremely soft!

BFL lace

BFL lace

I also finished my socks the other day! They are so comfy but I'm not wearing them around till I block them (hopefully my sock blockers will be here Tuesday!). They are my first so they are simple and not perfect, but they feel so awesome I don't even care!

First crochet socks

No comments:

Post a Comment